Register Your Device Here
Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our LumenAire UV Air Disinfection Device.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Authorized LumenAire Dealers and Distributors.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. Please do not open the product or tamper the warranty sticker. During the Warranty Period, LumenAire dealers or distributors will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
LumenAire dealers or distributors will repair the device at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or replace the device if there are no other options of repair.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for our UV Air Disinfection Device purchased from any authorized LumenAire dealer or distributor will be “2-years for the fixture or device and 1-year for Philips TUV lamps and ballast” from the date of purchase. Please keep any proof of purchase at all times as this may be requested by our authorised service centre before accepting the product for repairs.
A replacement of the device or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original device or 2-years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Tampering and unauthorized opening of the product and it’s internal components.
- The warranty seal should not be tampered and be properly intact upon servicing.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by a natural disaster.
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Our service centre has the right to reject any device with a tampered product warranty seal.
– LumenAire Customer Support