WHY THE LUMENAIRE?
Air Purifiers only trap bigger particles in the air. Anything less than 0.3 microns like virus can pass thru these filters. The LumenAire ™ has both a HEPA and Activated Carbon filter coupled with a powerful dual 254nm UV emitter that performs as a UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) filter to disable the DNA of the virus as it passes through an elongated (one meter) chamber for maximum exposure time. It is designed to be sleek and stylish to fit any interior space.
The LumenAire™ Air Disinfection Solution, a simple yet effective way to clean, disinfect and eliminate airborne pathogens in the air by using the proven ozone-free germicidal UV-C light technology that destroys the nucleic acid in the microorganisms DNA disrupting their ability to perform vital cellular functions, combined with our method of passing air to a highly reflective irradiation chamber for longer periods before releasing it back into the room. Our UVGI system is shielded against exposure to skin and eyes, so it is safe to use even in occupied spaces.
Let’s compare: THE LUMENAIRE ADVANTAGE
*LumenAire™ is an original patent-pending product designed and manufactured locally, it is supported by ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE grant.
SAFE & SHIELDED
UV lamp in an enclosed chamber, it can be used on occupied space
Lighting Fixture + UV Air Disinfection
Disinfects the air without the clutter and distraction
TRIPLE Filter SYSTEM & Dual-function light + Air DISINFECTION
- HEPA Pre-Filter for dust, dander, pollen, smoke and Activated Carbon fabric to eliminate odor and VOC.
- Dual Function Lighting and Air Disinfection device.
- Elongated UV-C irradiation chamber designed for longer viral exposure time.
SILENT FAN & PHILIPS TUV GEARS
- We developed a custom-made fan system to ensure adequate exposure time and silent operation.
- The engine that drives our UVGI system is powered by Philips professional TUV lamps and drivers.
- With powerful UV dose from our dual-lamp emitters, the LumenAire™ can effectively eliminate harmful airborne pathogens in seconds.